Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Little Moose Who Could Not Sleep - A Maynard Moose Tale by Willy Claflin The Little Moose Who Could Not Sleep - A Maynard Moose Tale by Willy Claflin

booknerdloleotodo.blogspot.com
*ARC received from publisher for an honest opinion 
I really enjoyed this cute story about the little mouse that couldn't sleep.  I thought the illustrations were really cute. My one little issue was that some pages had a lot of words and then other pages had only a few.  So it made me wonder for what age group this book would be appropriate.  But the ideas behind the little mouse being able to go to sleep and different ways to achieve that were really adorable and my children enjoyed the pictures greatly.
The Little Moose Who Could Not Sleep - A Maynard Moose Tale

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...