Monday, January 27, 2014

An Irresistible Shadow by Kirsten S. Blacketer

* Received from author for an honest opinion.
Four stars
“An Irresistible Shadow” was a great read.  I enjoyed the hero and the heroine.  Lady Evelyn Montgomery was a very strong female character.  She definitely walked to the beat of her own drum.    Gabriel, a Shadow Guardian, provided the perfect balance for Lady Evelyn.  They had excellent chemistry and had great adventures.   The historical background of the conflict between England and Scotland provided a great underlying story.  The author blended the romantic and historical aspects perfectly.   The writing was engaging and the plot very original.  I would recommend this novel and I highly enjoyed it.
An Irresistible Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...