Friday, January 24, 2014

Does a Bear Wear Boots by Harriet Ziefert, Emily Bolam

*ARC received for an honest opinion.
Five stars
This was such a great story.  As a teacher, I would use this in the classroom.  There are so many great lesson that can be taught with this.  I thought that some of the vocabulary was a little advanced such as the "underground worker" so it is difficult to figure what age group this book would be subtle for.  The illustrations were very good and they followed the story perfectly.  Great tool for learning about animals and clothing as well.
Does a Bear Wear Boots?: Think About...who wears clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...