Friday, October 31, 2014

Furry Logic by Jane Seabrook

Five Stars
Copy received from Blogging For Books for an honest review.
What a fantastic book! I read it with both my 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son and they loved it.  The writing is simple but relevant to life lessons.  The size of the book is also great because it's easy for a little kid to carry.  Seabrook offers great advice for everyday lessons to help kids... and adults. Great illustrations also
Amazon: Amazon
Goodreads:Goodreads
Furry Logic, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Guide to Life's Little Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...