Wednesday, June 11, 2014

For All Time by Jude Deveraux

Three Stars

I I use to read Jude Deveraux a long time ago and was so happy to see one of her books available.  Although I read mostly her historical romances I was excited to read her contemporary work.  One of the reasons I use to love Jude Deveraux was her strong female characters.  They were always great.  I found that to be the case with "For All Time" also.  The female lead was great...That was all I really liked about the book. I was annoyed with so many secondary characters... it was like the author did not have enough to go on with just the hero and heroine.  Also, the hero was a little to much for my taste.  The storyline felt forced and unrealistic...
For All Time (Nantucket Brides Trilogy, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...