Sunday, December 1, 2013

Her Sexiest Mistake by Jill Shalvis


Her Sexiest Mistake by Jill Shalvis
Received from Netgalley for an honest review.
This was a three star read for me ( I liked it). I’ve been waiting for a long time to read Jill Shalvis.  This story did not disappoint.  She wrote a funny and heartwarming story.

One, I really liked that Mia was not your typical weepy, oh-why-doesn’t –the-guy-like me character.  She was the one that was loving and leaving. 
Two, Kevin was so great! You want to go out and find a guy just like him.  He was definitely a people fixer.  They complimented each other and balanced each other out.  They had funny scenes and very witty conversations.

Hope provided another insight into Hope’s past.  Hope was a typical teenager with mood swings and limit pushing behavior.  I really liked how Ms. Shalvis brought closure to their relationship and I thought the solution to their living arrangements was realistic.  Overall, good read. So happy that I was not disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...