Monday, November 4, 2013

Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst

ARC via Netgalley from publisher for an honest review.

http://booknerdloleotodo.blogspot.com/



Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst
Jennifer Probst is fast becoming one of my favorite authors! I’ve read her work before, Marriage to Millionaire series, and she does not disappoint.  I thought Searching for Someday (Love Spells #1)  was so beautifully written I could not put it down.  

Kate Seymour and Slade Montgomery are perfectly matched! I thought that their mutual vulnerabilities challenged them and brought out the best in each character.  The supporting characters were also excellent.  Kate’s friends at  Kinnections, were a great balance to the atmosphere of a matchmaking company.  I also really loved that Probst brought back other characters like Maggie and Michael.  It was like reconnecting with past friends.

The “magical” element was well played out and intertwined perfectly with the story. There were so many hilarious parts of this story; the hot yoga was one scene where I could not help but laugh.  The author also included so many great lines, I found myself highlighting often.
This story was sweet, funny and, of course, romantic.  Although it’s hard to pick one favorite character, even the mom was funny, I love Robert! He was a great part of the story and really  brought out the loving aspect of both Kate and Slade. This is a must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...