Friday, January 19, 2024

The Duchess Takes a Lover by Jillian Eaton

The Duchess Takes a Lover (Ladies of Seduction #1)The Duchess Takes a Lover by Jillian Eaton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Very interesting storyline. A hero and heroine that are determined to misunderstand each other and not communicate. Agnes was interesting. I can see how the author made her more demensional than just a spoiled and entitled brat. The hero I can like more. His little bursts of anger and tirades are getting very old very fast.
Overall, this was a fun read and I am amazed at how much character development and plot the author was able to squeeze in with
166 pages.
Looking forward to Kitty's story:)
I received an ARC of this book from Netgalley and Dragonblade Publishing. All opinions expressed in this review are my own.
#TheDuchessTakesaLover #NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...