Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Secretly Yours by Tessa Bailey

Secretly Yours (A Vine Mess, #1)Secretly Yours by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

"i gotta put me first." direct quote from other reviewer.
Yes...omg... so bad.
I tried and tried... and finally decided I have to put me first bc this storyline/character/ all over the place jumble is awful... When she introduced the secret admirer sending letters... I said no, please.... please dont and she did...
I disliked the heroine the hero was hard to figure out... he is a history professor that suffers from anxiety but it doing a stint of writing and makes wine from his family vineyard...
please make it stop!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...