Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Thick as Thieves by Sandra Brown

Thick as ThievesThick as Thieves by Sandra Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a big Sandra Brown fan but this book just blew me away. I loved the suspense! I loved the hero and heroine! Sandra Brown always makes the evilest characters who we just HATE-I'm looking at you Rusty! The twist and turns were really well played out and planned and I was surprised by one twist but not the other:) One of the things I really enjoy about SB is that her secondary characters do not weigh the story down. I was so caught up in the story I borrowed the audio and also the print version so I could continue to listen and read as my day would allow. The narrator, Kyf Brewer, was perfection! I really enjoyed this adventure!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...