Wednesday, January 5, 2022

The Man Ban by Nicola Marsh (Audiobook)

The Man BanThe Man Ban by Nicola Marsh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

good story. I really liked both Manny and Harper.
They are a good couple and both are really likeable.
My only complaint is that at times it was a little slow.
For me, I thought that the secondary characters really drive the plot.
Candice Moll & Dushan Philips do a fantastic job on the audiobook. Both are very enjoyable to listen to and really drive the story with their understanding of the characters.
But overall, I enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...