Monday, December 4, 2023

Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland

Stuck-Up SuitStuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

In the words of Taylor Swift, "it's me, I am the problem".
I just could not get into this story. It's true... that the this has great reviews but at my age lol i just don't get these characters. I tried reading Keeland before... but here characters always seem overly dramatic and self-absorbed. The women are always "so tough" when no... not really... Having to endure this book for 6 more hours is just not a bargain I am willing to make.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...