Friday, October 6, 2023

Want to Know a Secret? by Freida McFadden

Want to Know a Secret?Want to Know a Secret? by Freida McFadden
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Instead of "Want to Know a Secret?" this book should have been titled "With Friends like these, who needs enemies?" The first half of the book was good but the second half... not so much. I kinda of wanted to hate April... but the truth is that they are all awful...Maria, Julia the husbands... goodness even the kids are mean... And seriously ...enough with the comments about gaining weight to lose a husband... that theme was already written in "The Housemaid". Get fat= lose a husband.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...