Tuesday, October 24, 2023

The Wallflower Win by Valerie Bowman My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Wallflower Win (The Whitmorelands #4)The Wallflower Win by Valerie Bowman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thank you to the author for allowing me to be a part of the "Whitemoreland" journey. I really enjoyed this series. I love books about bookworms and the "outcasts" of society. For me, Bowman is such a fun author! Her characters always seem so human and fragile yet strong and fierce.
Eliza is a bookworm:) She is a twin to Jessica. Her and Jessica are complete opposites. Jessica likes to follow the rules fo society and Eliza likes to read books, and dreams of being independant. When she comes up with a plan on how to do that it involves Christopher St. Clare. St. Clare is competitive and loves to win...so when Eliza challenges him to a game of chess he accepts. But Eliza has something up her sleeve when she convinces St. Clare to "pretend" to court her. This was such a sweet and fun read. I really enjoyed both the characters and found them to be so endearing and charming.  My question is... what is next?? We need more:) 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...