Friday, May 5, 2023

My Last Innocent Year by Daisy Alpert Florin

 I went back and forth on this book.

But I finally decided... this was a great read! I would have given this a five star except , I wanted a HEA for Isabel.
I was so captivated with the characters. Even the secondary characters. I thought the last plot twist with the "kidnapping" was fantastic.
Its definitely a coming of age story. I wish that in her "later life" Isabel had overcome her history. But really once I started reading I could not put it down. I also loved her friendship with Kelsey and Debra.
Great read

Four Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...