Monday, May 22, 2023

Spare by Prince Harry

 it's a treat to hear The Duke of Sussex read his memoir- highly recommended.

I loved his thoughts and insights... a times a little too much detail (how do people keep track of these small details? )

Bottom line for me is that he was impacted and will be impacted by the death of his mother - as any human would be. He did what was mentally and physically best for his family. At the end of the day you cannot be angry at someone when they try to live their truth which is my biggest take away from this...

I think another great title for this book would have been gilded cage-which is what I see is more accurate for royal members .

Also, Interesting tidbit at who the press goes after and who it doesn't... I am looking at you Camila. 

Overall, wonderful memoir.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Callum by Sawyer Bennett!

New Release from Sawyer Bennett Callum (Pittsburgh Titans, Book #12) Synopsis: Callum Derringer was hired by the Pittsburgh Titans ...