Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo

Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai UndercityBehind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity by Katherine Boo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

the insults are everything... :)
this is by no means a summer read. The material is very heavy. There are very serious and sad events. I would classify this under " The Four Winds" books that are informational and good to know about but not a re-read. I really enjoyed learning about the rich culture and stoicism of the people in this book.  This book has been on my rader FOREVER, so glad  I finally got to read it. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...