Tuesday, March 29, 2022

People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry

People We Meet on VacationPeople We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"try not buying your clothes in bulk" lol
Another Emily Henry hit.
I really loved the relationship between Poppy and Alex.
The banter is fantastic and in -what seems to be- Emily Henry fashion, super funny!
Just like "Beach Read" I thought that it was a little too dragged out and at the 80% point I was ready for things to wrap up. But definitely plant to read more by this funny author. She seems to understand the human nature of friendships, relationships so well.
The narrator was fantastic: Julia Whelan. Whelan was great at bringing the story to live.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...