Saturday, September 30, 2023

The Housemaid by Freida McFadden

The Housemaid (The Housemaid, #1)The Housemaid by Freida McFadden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I usually don't love "popular" books. But I could NOT PUT THIS DOWN! Yes, some of the plot twists were a little bit of an eye-roll... but the pacing of the book was fantastic. McFadden's writing was amazing! I think one of the twists has been done before but still... really good! I had this book on hold at the library for a long time, I ran to go pick it up that same day. I get home and start reading... I had to see how it unfolded. Yes, the storyline has been done before... I can't remember where I read something similar... but I still really enjoyed this book. I was angry at anyone or thing ( looking at my dogs) that interrupted reading. Loved the writing!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...