Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Sydney's Boxer by Sumi Singh

 

All I ever wanted was my father’s approval, but when he dies, he leaves me his boxing club instead. When new boxer, Dean, walks into the club, the promise I made becomes that much more difficult to keep.

My father’s last wish is for me to take over the failing Youngblood Boxing Club. I never wanted it, and yet, I find myself struggling to rescue it from financial ruin. Dean, our cocky, new boxer promises he can win titles and help me save the club.

I’m torn between the duty to my legacy, and protecting my heart.

As much as I fight the attraction, I can’t deny he sets my pulse racing. I vowed never to fall for a boxer, but Dean is set on winning my heart as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Callum by Sawyer Bennett!

New Release from Sawyer Bennett Callum (Pittsburgh Titans, Book #12) Synopsis: Callum Derringer was hired by the Pittsburgh Titans ...