Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Currently Reading: The Heiress Hunt by Joanna Shupe

 


Four Stars
I started reading this book awhile ago and had to stop.  Life interfered. I finally had a chance to revisit it and really enjoyed it. I really liked Maddie Webster and Harrison Archer. I loved their friendship and thought it was a great background to their relationship. I have to say that Harrison really made of mess of his intentions and his high handedness was not always great.  I couldn´t understand why Maddie wouldn´t just accept her feelings for him since they had so much shared history.  The part where she asks him for a separation was so raw and emotional it made the story a four star for me.  The secondary characters are so fun and I can´t wait to read their stories.  Granted I am a huge Joanna Shupe fan, so I am more than happy to read her writing.  The audio book was narrated by Justine Eyre and I enjoyed her telling of the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...