Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Falling for the Lawyer Anna Clifton

Two Stars
*ARC received for an honest opinion from Netgalley.com
I thought this story was "ok".  It started off very interesting and at first I sympathized with our heroine.  It was understandable that she would try to make a good impression on her new boss.  It was also cute the way he tried to help her out...but... She was so whiny... the whole "poor me" attitude got very old very fast.  Poor me my boss hates me ( he doesn't).  Poor me my fiance and I shouldn't be together (3 years later... really? are you waiting for three more?) One of these poor me's would have been tolerable but it was too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Callum by Sawyer Bennett!

New Release from Sawyer Bennett Callum (Pittsburgh Titans, Book #12) Synopsis: Callum Derringer was hired by the Pittsburgh Titans ...