Thursday, February 13, 2014

A December Bride (A Year of Weddings #1) by Denise Hunter

Three Stars
*ARC received for an honest opinion

I thought this was a cute and light story.  For all the snowed in people, I would definitely pick this up and enjoy a cozy read.  I have to say that Seth Murphy was the driving force for me in this story.  I thought that he was such a sweet guy.  He really went up and beyond to try to make Layla O'Reilly happy.  Layla I was on the fence about.  I thought that she had very little reason to be mad at Seth for her ex-fiance's betrayal.  To blame him was so ridiculous that really lacked imagination.  Also, I get that Layla was from the "wrong side of the tracks"but she had a chip on her shoulder.  Her poor "boo whoo" pity party got a little old.  BUT I loved Seth and I thought that the story was fun and engaging.  Definitely recommend!

A December Bride (A Year of Weddings, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Callum by Sawyer Bennett!

New Release from Sawyer Bennett Callum (Pittsburgh Titans, Book #12) Synopsis: Callum Derringer was hired by the Pittsburgh Titans ...