Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Love at First Book by Jenn McKinlay

Love at First BookLove at First Book by Jenn McKinlay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My heart...How do I love thee, let me count the ways:) Jenn McKinlay hit all the spots for me!
1) a story set in Ireland... can't be a better setting!!! I have visited Ireland and McKinlay captured it's beauty, history, murcurial weather! It's encanchment! Loved it so much.
The heroine I just love! I loved how vulnerable and sweet and timid she is...but how fierce and fiesty when the hero calls her "Red". I loved her emotional conflict and her authentic struggles. She was so real.
The hero... I mean a hot Irishman... done!!
Finally, the subplots... the story with Siobhan Riordan was fantastic. The author was able to create this very realistic and lovable supporting character. Can't wait to read the next book:)
Bravo:)
Thank you Netgalley and Publisher for this copy, I will treasure it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paris Widow by Kimberly Belle

  THE PARIS WIDOW  Author: Kimberly Belle Publication Date: June 11, 2024 ISBN: 9780778307976 Format: Trade Paperback Publisher: Harlequin ...