Friday, February 7, 2014

Wrecked Priscilla West





Three Stars
*ARC received for an honest opinion.
Ok, so I have to come clean… I hated and liked this book.  First, I’m not a big fan of New Adult Romance.  I understand the allure but I find it very melodramatic.  This story had “Beautiful Disaster” written all over it.  There were many similarities between BD. 
Hunter "The Hammer" Jensen is a cage fighter.  He is a hottie that all the girls.  Although he is very popular he keeps to himself, for the most part.
Lorrie is the heroine and she has had many personal tragedies.  She is a young college girl trying to pick up the pieces of her life.
Ok, aside from all the above, I still wanted to know what would happen between Hunter and Lorrie and I’m going to pick up the next book in the series.  I cared about these drama driven young people and I want to see what happens next.  The cliff hanger was a little irritating but I’m interested.  This is what I call addictive reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Callum by Sawyer Bennett!

New Release from Sawyer Bennett Callum (Pittsburgh Titans, Book #12) Synopsis: Callum Derringer was hired by the Pittsburgh Titans ...