Thursday, January 9, 2014

Once In A Lifetime ( A Lucky Harbor Novel #9)

booknerdloleotodo.blogspot.com
*ARC received from publisher for an honest opinion 

I am quickly becoming a fan of Jill Shalvis.  Her stories are always funny and with quirky characters.  I liked "Once in a Lifetime" because I really liked Aubrey.  I also really liked Ben but I found him to be a little flat... I know that he is a gorgeous guy who does great things for all people... But I thought Aubrey really made the story happen.  Also, I really liked how she was trying to makes amends to the people in her life. This was a cute and light read.
Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor, #9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...