Wednesday, January 24, 2024

The Continental Affair (Hardcover) by Christine Mangan

 I waited a long time for my library copy...so I will finish it.

But ... struggling

at 54 % I am officially done.

I am ready to jump off the train.

The final straw was when the heroine leaves her invalid father to die. Sorry... life is too short for books that make me want to jump out of a train... like the one that they seem to be on in the this story.

I loved the setting , loved the mention of the countries in Europe. Loved hearing Spain and Alhambra mentioned. At this point I am better off reading a National Geographic novel. 

This hero is so taken with a woman he doesnt know... and frankly, not very nice person. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...