Thursday, January 25, 2024

Never Blow a Kiss (Secret Society of Governess Spies, #1)Never Blow a Kiss by Lindsay Lovise

Never Blow a Kiss (Secret Society of Governess Spies, #1)Never Blow a Kiss by Lindsay Lovise
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

great pacing! The author keeps the story moving along nicely. She also balances the different plots very smoothly!

I have a list of suspects! Great pacing and intrigue Lovise!
Such a great story! I do have to say I think "too much" was going on... and at the 70/ 80 % mark it seemed that too many subplots were waying the story down... However, great pacing, fun story... and I am awaiting the second book! Lately the books I have read have not had me this excited to know what happens next!
Thank you Netgally for the audio and ebook. i was able to go back and forth ane read and listen. Narrators were excellent and true to the story.
These opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...