Thursday, February 8, 2024

Trouble

TroubleTrouble by Lex Croucher
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I tried... I really did...
but this story is not for me.
The heroine... is not likeable... She is not shy or reserved. She is closed off and mean. The whole I don't like children but I have to pretend to be a governess bc my sister who should be here is ill.... so I am going to do a half ass job...not endearing.
But really... none of the characters are. No one is likable... everyone seems to be a robot. There are no deep emotions or layers.
Moving on.
Thank you Netgalley and Publisher

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...