Sunday, December 24, 2023
Thank you for Listening by Julia Whelan
I'm in the minority here... but can't do it...58 of the longest pages I have had to read...
There is no way I can make it to 300...
1) TOO MUCH... too many sub-relationships... too many subplots... too many "trying to be funny and witty" but really flat and dull. The father /daughter relationship... big secret of why she stopped being an actress... the best friends... the never ending trying to make this story work...
I'm moving on...
2) everything is awkward and choppy... and tries to be so sophisticated and expensive... doone...when Swanee ( insert eye roll) says " no seriously, what are you talking about? " I thought.... exactly... what the heck is the book talking about?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snowed Inn by Valerie Bowman
I loved this book so much! I was absolutely captivated with Maria and Jesse in the first book... and their story doesn't disappoint. T...
-
THE PARIS WIDOW Author: Kimberly Belle Publication Date: June 11, 2024 ISBN: 9780778307976 Format: Trade Paperback Publisher: Harlequin ...
-
Love at First Book by Jenn McKinlay My rating: 4 of 5 stars My heart...How do I love thee, let me count the ways:) Jenn McKinlay hit all ...
-
The Christmas Cats Fear for the Deer by Constance Corcoran Wilson: Publisher: Quad City Press; First edition (August 18, 2015) Category: ...
No comments:
Post a Comment