Monday, September 14, 2015

I, Mary by Mike Hartner



Book received from Pump Up Your Book for an honest review
Four Stars
Mary Crofter was a very interesting character. I instantly liked and appreciated her growth as the story developed. I admired her strength and courage.  Even though her life was filled with challenges, she was always focused and certain about her destiny.

Mary is a very sweet and caring person. She is dedicated to her family and has a big passion for sailing.  Even though it is not the norm, she is very passionate about it.  I plan to keep this book for my daughter to read when she is older.  I found Mary to be strong and courageous and a great role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Callum by Sawyer Bennett!

New Release from Sawyer Bennett Callum (Pittsburgh Titans, Book #12) Synopsis: Callum Derringer was hired by the Pittsburgh Titans ...