Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Good Girl Complex by Elle Kennedy My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good Girl ComplexGood Girl Complex by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


ENJOYED it so much!
Its been so long that I enjoyed a romance novel this much!
And probably the only YA that I have enjoyed.
Mac and Cooper are super and enjoyable.
Thank you Elle Kennedy for the funny dialogue. I miss witty and funny conversations!
I am anxiously waiting for the next book in the series! "Bad Girl Reputation"
I have not read a novel that I enjoyed this much in months!
I loved the narrators. The hero is read by a man and heroine women-its great!
https://booknerdloleotodo.blogspot.com/

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...