Tuesday, March 29, 2022

The Duke Goes Down by Sophie Jordan My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Duke Goes Down (The Duke Hunt, #1)The Duke Goes Down by Sophie Jordan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I just really Sophie Jordan. She always has great heroines and heros. The chemistry is always great.
(The Duke Hunt #1) is a great series. I am hoping for book 4!
My only gripes: the heroine ,Imogen Bates was not my favorite. Her spreading rumors about Perry was really mean spirited. I loved when she told Edgar off and stood up for herself. I also enjoyed that Perry was able to find his way. Overall, cute and sweet (a times) story.  ARC was received from publisher. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...