Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Up in Smoke by Kate Meader

 


Four Stars
Kate Meader knows how to hit all the spots for me! I just loved this love story so much! Abby Sullivan and Roman Rossi were so likeable and I loved seeing the Dempsey's back! They are one of my favorite book families. 
Abby is a rookie, a female firefighter. She carries alot of family history with her. Her mom was one of the first female fire fighters and passed away when she was 6.  Her father is the fire chief commissioner and is not happy that she is following in the family foot steps. To top that off, her LT. is Roman, the same guy she met at the diner and they hit it off, with the promise of a follow up phone call. Things are complicated...
I have to say that I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one in the series. The storyline was interesting, sweet and satisfying

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Scandalous Ladies of London #2 The Duchess: The Scandalous Ladies of London

Classic Sophie Jordan! I really , really enjoyed this book. I could not wait to read about Valencia! I thought her story was very unique... ...